The HTRS Junior Faculty Network: "ConECCTOR"
Consortium of Early Career Clinical, Translational and Outcomes Researchers
Who Should Join?
- Junior faculty up to 7 years post-fellowship
- Must be an HTRS Core Member to join ConECCTOR
Join HTRS and become a member of ConECCTOR
- Establish and enhance communication among junior faculty/junior attendings with careers in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Establish a network of peer mentors to provide support and advice
- Create a forum to discuss career development, standard of care clinical practice, and research among junior faculty
- Establish a network of senior mentors to provide education and guidance at established meetings and throughout the academic year
- Collaborate with the HTRS Fellows Network and HTRS members to develop and retain physician investigators in hemostasis and thrombosis
ConECCTOR meets at ASH, HTRS andTHSNA for discussions, networking, education and social events!
Topics of interest:
- Collaborative Research
- Setting career pathways
- Determining work/life balance
- Building an educator’s portfolio
... and much more!
Lisa Baumann Kreuziger, MD, MS
Associate Medical Director, Blood Center of Wisconsin Assistant Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin
Allison Paroskie Wheeler, MD, MSCI
Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt Medical Center Department of Pathology, Transfusion Medicine and Coagulation Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology