The goal of the HTRS Mentored Research Award (MRA) Program is to attract talented fellows and junior attending/junior faculty to the field of hemostasis and/or thrombosis.
NOTE: The deadline for the 2017 MRA Pre-proposals has passed. Stay tuned in 2017 for the next MRA opportunity.
The extension has been granted for two reasons:
- A balance between hemostasis and thrombosis applications is preferable. Although HTRS will accept any types of new applications up until the new deadline, we are especially encouraging additional hemostasis pre-proposals.
- A significantly earlier deadline this year may have decreased the number of applications we received since many potential applicants may have been expecting the usual September deadline.
2017 MRA Full Proposals (by invitation only) are due Wednesday, November 2, 2016 by 6:00 p.m. ET
2017 HTRS MRA Program Request for Proposals (RFP)
2017 HTRS MRA Program Application Form.
2017 HTRS MRA Budget Template for Full Proposals
Note Regarding Using the Application Form:
- The Application Form is a fillable/writable PDF which is handled differently depending on which browser you are using.
- It is best to download/save the blank Application Form to your desktop/computer before completing and saving your entries because with certain browsers, it will not save unless you download it to your own computer first. (In our experience, if using Mozilla Firefox, for example, you will need to click on the small down arrow at the top right of the form (the download arrow) in order to save it to your computer.)
- The Form itself can be slow to open (be patient) and you may have to doubleclick in the blanks to begin keying.
- Please contact HTRS at [email protected] if you have any questions.