Children’s Mercy Hospital’s Division of Hematology/Oncology/BMT, Kansas City, MO
Fellowship in Pediatric Coagulation Medicine
Children’s Mercy Hospital’s Division of Hematology/Oncology/BMT is now accepting applications for a Fellowship in Pediatric Coagulation Medicine for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
• Must be eligible/obtain Missouri and Kansas medical licenses
• Completed Pediatrics or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency
• Completed Pediatric Hematology/Oncology fellowship prior to matriculation
• American Board of Pediatrics Eligible or Certified in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology prior to matriculation
• If not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, able to obtain a current J-1 or H1B VISA
Program Description and Highlights
• Provide training specific to pediatric coagulation disorders and expertise in the diagnosis and management of children with bleeding and thrombotic disorders
• Offers experience in the specialized coagulation laboratory and participation in research focused on hemostasis and thrombosis
• Customizable curriculum to accommodate fellows’ individual interests and background
• Participate in a Quality Improvement Project
To apply, please send your CV and three (3) Letters of Recommendation to Joanna Bradley ([email protected]), Fellowship Coordinator by November 15, 2018.
Fellowship Position Announcement