Nationwide Children's Hospital
The Joan Fellowship in Pediatric Hemostasis-Thrombosis
Nationwide Children's Division of Hematology/Oncology/BMT is now accepting applications for The Joan Fellowship in Pediatric Hemostasis-Thrombosis, which provides advanced training to physicians desiring a career dedicated to bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Must be eligible/obtain an Ohio medical license
- Completed Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, or IM/Pediatrics Residency
- Completion of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship (or fellowship in a Hemostasis-Thrombosis-related discipline) prior to matriculation
- Board Eligible or Certified in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (or related discipline) prior to matriculation
- If not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have a current J-1 or J-2 VISA
For more info, please see the Call for Applications.
To apply, visit the Joan Fellowship website and click on "Application & Selection."