Banner University Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona
Assistant/Associate Professor - Pediatric Hematology/Oncologist
The Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology is actively recruiting for a Pediatric Hematology/Oncologist to join our team at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. The qualified candidate for this clinical academic position will receive a faculty appointment consistent with his or her credentials.
- Lead the benign hematology program including hemophilia, thrombosis, hemoglobinopathies, treat and manage hematology outpatients
- Attend on the inpatient hematology-oncology service
- Participate in clinical and educational efforts including teaching of medical students/residents
- Opportunities for clinical and translation research and participation in Children's Oncology Group studies
- BC in Pediatrics
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to work within a diverse environment including students, residents, nurse practitioners and with other faculty
- Should have an interest in teaching multi-disciplinary trainees, as well as interest in quality improvement work and other academic endeavors tailored to the candidate's current path
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner-University Medicine, a health system anchored in Pheonix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine -- research, teaching and patient care -- across three academic medical centers.
If interested, please email Dr. Emmanuel Katsanis at email@example.com.