1/28/2021

Healthcare Thrombosis Division, Intermountain Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT

BC/BE Internist/Specialist Partner

The Intermountain Healthcare Thrombosis Division is seeking a BC/BE internist or specialist partner to join an established team focused on Thrombosis and Anticoagulation at Intermountain Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT. Candidate will spend 70% of time committed to Thrombosis clinical care and the other 30% of time committed to academic/administrative responsibilities. Will have one-third share of thrombosis call and partner with developing a thrombosis telemedicine program.

Academic roles will include participating in all Thrombosis Research Group meetings, joining all active thrombosis research group projects as co-investigator, and application for a faculty appointment. Prior research experience and clinical trial experience is preferred.

If interested, please send a CV to Dr. Scott Woller at [email protected].


 

top