7/27/2018

Intermountain Hospital Services/Medical Center, Murray, UT

Thrombosis - BC/BE Internist

One BC/BE internist is needed to join an established team at Intermountain Medical Center. 60% of time will be committed to Thrombosis clinical care, and the other 40% of time will be committed to academic/administrative time.  Will have 1/3 share of thrombosis calls.  Partner with developing thrombosis telemedicine program.  Academic portion of position will include participating in all Thrombosis Research Group meetings, joining all active thrombosis research group projects as co-investigator, and application for a faculty appointment in the University of Utah Department of Medicine or in the Stanford University Department of Medicine.

Job Announcement

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare, Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting, 1-800-888-3134; Email: [email protected]
Web: http://physicianjobsintermountain.org

 

 

Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society
8733 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI  53226-3548
(414) 937-6569   [email protected]   htrs.org 

Blood Center of Wisconsin

HTRS recognizes BloodCenter of Wisconsin for its longtime support of our Milwaukee office and operations.

© 2016 Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society, Inc. (HTRS)