HTRS Fellows Network
HTRS Fellows Network Spring Newsletter March 2017
Who Should Join?
- Fellows, Trainees, and Residents interested in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Must be an HTRS Trainee Member to join the Fellows Network: Join HTRS
Trainees receive complimentary HTRS and Fellows Network membership for the course of their fellowship program.
- Establish and enhance communicationamong fellows/trainees interested in careers in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Establish a network of peers to provide support and advice
- Provide information and resources to encourage and assist fellows to pursue a successful career in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Provide access to the expertise of established physicians and researchers working in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Collaborate with ConECCTOR (the HTRS Junior Faculty Network) and HTRS members to develop and retain physician investigators in hemostasis and thrombosis
The Fellows Network meets at major hematology conferences (ASH, HTRS and THSNA) for social and professional networking.
Members receive quarterly newsletters and emails and can visit a special section of the HTRS website containing information regarding grants, training and other opportunities.
Fellows Network Chair
Leslie Skeith, MD, FRCPC
University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Fellows Network Chair Elect
Hope Pritchett Wilson, MD
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellow III
Children's Hospital/LSU Health Sciences Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fellows Network Council Member
Joan Beckman, MD, PhD
Clinical Instructor in Hematology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina