Clinical Fellows & Junior Faculty Networking Event at HTRS 2023
"Grant Writing Tips: 3 Pieces of Advice, 3 Things to Avoid"
March 11, 2023 | 9:30–10:25 AM ET
Renaissance Orlando at Sea World | Fantail Room
Members of the HTRS Fellows Network (trainees) and ConECCTOR (junior faculty) are invited to join us for the upcoming Clinical Fellows & Junior Faculty Networking Event at HTRS 2023 in Orlando.
The goal is to share "Grant Writing Tips: 3 Pieces of Advice, 3 Things to Avoid,” featuring HTRS Award Recipients who will discuss their strategies for success with participants at small groups of networking tables.
Featured Table Moderators
Jennifer Davila, MD
2018 HTRS/ATHN DREAM Award Recipient
Ming Lim, MB, BChir, MSCR
2015 HTRS/ATHN DREAM Award
2018 HTRS Mentored Research Award Recipient
Toyosi Onwuememe, MD, MS
2017 HTRS Mentored Research Award
Katherine Regling, DO
2020 HTRS/Novo Nordisk Clinical Scholar Award Recipient
Robert Sidonio, Jr., MD, MSc
2017 HTRS/ATHN DREAM Award Recipient
Duc "Bobby" Tran, MD, MSc
2016 HTRS/ATHN DREAM Award Recipient
- The event is limited to the first 35 registrants
- Attendees must be Full Conference registrants
- There is no additional cost to register for this event
- Registration deadline: February 24, 2023, at 12:00 PM ET
Who Should Attend?
- Members of the HTRS Fellows Network (including residents and medical students) and ConECCTOR Network (junior faculty up to 7 years post-fellowship)
- Attendees need not be HTRS members to attend
- Networking time will comprise five (5) discussion tables led by HTRS Award Recipient moderators who will engage participants in discussion on grant-writing strategies for success
How Do I Apply?