ABOUT HTRS 2023
HTRS 2023 is a comprehensive scientific meeting designed to advance research and clinical practice related to disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.
The target audience for HTRS 2023 includes:
- Clinicians caring for patients with hemostasis- and thrombosis-related disorders (hematology, cardiology, pulmonology, obstetrics/gynecology, internal medicine, pathology and laboratory medicine, and others)
- Physician-scientists in these fields
- Basic and translational scientists in these fields
- Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers, Pharmacists, and other allied health care professionals working in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Medical Students and Graduate Students
- Residents, Fellows, and Post-docs
- Industry professionals
HTRS 2023 HIGHLIGHTS
More Travel Awards
HTRS has increased the number of travel awards available in 2023 for medical trainees (residents and fellows), junior faculty, early-stage investigators, minorities, and allied health professionals. We encourage applications even if the meeting is held virtually; awards will still be given for outstanding abstract submissions and recipients will be recognized during the meeting. See the Travel Awards page for more information.
Continuing Education Credits
CE credits are offered through a joint partnership between the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and HTRS, including AMA PRA Category 1 credits™ for physicians, ANCC contact hours for nurses, and ACPE contact hours for pharmacists. See the Continuing Education page for more information.
The HTRS 2023 Scientific Symposium is planned as a hybrid meeting, featuring a combination of in-person events and virtual broadcasts for those unable to travel. HTRS will continue monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic to determine if it’s safe for our faculty, members, and guests to gather in person at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®.
Please review our full COVID-19 policy in HTRS Meetings/Events Terms & Conditions.