HTRS is grateful for the companies, foundations, and HTCs who made this Symposium possible. As a direct result of their generous support for this meeting, HTRS offered our first hybrid Symposium, secured key faculty and speakers, supported a hybrid platform with an accompanying mobile app, and provided abstract awards and complimentary registration to early career investigators.
Macro Medical Technologies
HTRS Scientific Symposia
HTRS Scientific Symposia are comprehensive scientific meetings designed to advance research and clinical practice related to disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.
The target audience for Scientific Symposia include:
- Clinicians caring for patients with hemostasis- and thrombosis-related disorders (hematology, cardiology, pulmonology, obstetrics/gynecology, internal medicine, pathology and laboratory medicine, and others)
- Physician-scientists in these fields
- Basic and translational scientists in these fields
- Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers, Pharmacists, and other allied healthcare professionals working in hemostasis and thrombosis
- Medical Students and Graduate Students
- Residents, Fellows, and Post-docs
- Industry professionals
The next HTRS Scientific Symposia is scheduled for March 2025 in San Diego, California.